How it works
1) Send the following information to email@example.com:
2) Pay the case fee (190€).
3) Our dermatologists will carefully review your case.
4) You will receive an email from one of our dermatologists scheduling a phone or Skype call.
5) One of our dermatologists will call you at the scheduled time.
6) You will receive expert diagnosis and treatment recommendations from our dermatologist.
At times of high sun exposure, such as the summer, it is important to take steps to protect yourself.
Skin cancer rates have risen in recent years. Fortunately, however, the mortality rate for skin cancer has stabilised.
It is particularly important to protect children against the sun in order to prevent both the immediate negative effects and the possible consequences in later life.
Sunscreen is essential to keep our skin healthy, as it prevents sunburn, signs of ageing and skin cancer.
Sunlight is essential for life, and it benefits us in many ways. Although everyone needs exposure to sunlight, it is important to take suitable precautions.
The mission of our Skin Cancer Prevention Program, IDERMA Prevent, is to increase public awareness regarding the dangers of over exposure to sunlight and the practice of sun-safety behaviors and to decrease future incidence of new cases of skin cancer among our patients.
IDERMA is very experienced in treating skin cancer, a disease in which malignant cancer cells form in the tissue of the skin.
We offer a breakthrough BioPhotonic treatment that significantly and comfortably improves acne, with high safety.
Our dermatologists will carefully review your case and give you information about the possible identity and possible treatment choices of your skin condition.